St. Mary’s N.S. promotes a caring learning environment, which facilitates the nurturing of each pupil’s full educational potential. We are fully committed to offering excellence in education by:
- Promoting the highest possible achievement for our pupils.
- Establishing the foundations for lifelong learning.
- Encouraging children to grow within the Catholic faith while also having due
recognition for all othe’. religions.
- Welcoming input from parents to complement the skills and experience of our professional teaching staff.
- Ensuring that our school is central to the community.
We believe in the education of the whole child; intellectual, moral aesthetic, social and spiritual. As teachers, we prepare children for further education and would like to see all our pupils grow up to live full and useful lives as adults in society.
Our aim is that all children should leave St. Mary’s N.S., with the basic skills of reading, writing and numeracy, an enthusiasm for learning, a thirst for knowledge, an appreciation for their religion and the world in which they live and, above all, many happy memories.